Monday, November 16, 2009

Giddy Up, Little Cowgirl


This has been a crazy week. I finished Kensington's birthday invite and have been writing address after address.

I'm completely and utterly depressed. Last night while I was starting to change Kensi's diaper, I decided that I was going to give her a bath (she worked up a little sweat as we went on our weekend walk). I asked Chris to watch her for a moment while I got her bath ready. Two minutes later I hear, "I'm braving new territory" as I see him walking into the room holding our naked daughter. What... no diaper? Well, as soon as Kensi heard the running water, her own little faucet turned on - and all over Chris. Of course, I ran to get the camera and started snapping away, only to find out that the memory card was in the disk reader because I had transferred photos earlier that day. Oh well, maybe next time.

Here are some of the photos that I did capture when the card was actually in the camera.

 - Kensington waiting by the windo for papa to come home.
 - The eyes that get her whatever she wants.
 - Chris's halloween masterpiece.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been waiting to see more pictures of her.She is so beautiful.
Masha

Sarah said...

she's so cute you guys! And as the mom of a boy, I've been peed on more times than I can count or remember. Nice invites! :)

feefifoto said...

My father was carrying my sleeping four-year-old daughter out of a restaurant a few years ago. it was so sweet. I snapped a picture at the exact moment she pished all over him.

birthmothertalks said...

She is getting so big.Very cute!!

Michelle said...

I cant even believe she is 1. Wow. Time flies too fast.

Cobb said...

Why are you still manually transferring photos? An eye-fi card should immediately go on your Xmas list. Eye.fi is their website - embrace your not-so-inner geek.